Sunday, January 6, 2013

When in Baliuag

What to do when in Baliuag? Since boyfriend and I were having a little tampuhan, he visited me in Bulacan. This is our first quality time together (just the two of us) as boyfriend-girlfriend. Hmm yeah, after talking about our problem, pigging out, power nap time, bribing empanada my parents (he's really that good), we went to the plaza of Baliuag. And he, being a Manileno, is the tourist and I am the tourguide.

First stop: Frappino

Looking for a coffee shop? Frappino is a good choice with its budget friendly yet delicious drinks, sandwiches and desserts. 






Second stop: St. Augustine Parish Church

I had to show him our beloved church. He's amazed because according to his research it has been there since 17th century (clap, clap for boyfriend's effort. Hihi). It is also with him that I appreciated the beauty and antiquity of our church more. 





Third stop: Glorietta Park

He has to have the obligatory clock tower picture. That explains why. Aandd then he got too amazed (and excited?) by province way of living. He took pictures of the fountain at Glorietta and the Baliwag Bus Terminal as well (to be able to say that he really has gone to Baliuag.) 




After wandering around the plaza, we fetched my cousin and sister at home so we can attend the Mass. This mass is special for us because it's our first mass after our tampuhan. 


Fourth stop: Isawan

After the mass, my cousin wanted a food trip and since my boyfriend hasn't tried isaw and chichow ever since yet, I wanted him to try it. It's his first time (slow clap please!) and I'm glad that he liked it. We should be trying it again someday. And then lastly he treated us slurpee. He must have been really good courting slash bribing my family! I love my dear boyfie :)





Last stop: Home

He dropped us at home after the mass and my mom invited him to have at least a merienda before going home. And I obliged him to have picture with our dog, waffle. His stay wouldn't be complete without mingling with our dogs. Too bad he is scared with dogs, but I hope one day he can love our pets as much as how I love them. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment