Friday, January 11, 2013

Cagayan De Oro Site Visit

Once again, for work, we have to go to Cagayan de Oro all the way from Manila. This time was a bit fun though, after the meetings and while waiting for our flight time, we explored a little the Centrio Mall. Window shopping!!

It was a cloudy slash rainy day when we flew. This flight with all the turbulence really scared me. 

Imagine the delayed flight, our tiredness, and to add up, no seat for me! Something must've gotten wrong from their system and someone occupied my supposed seat. Airphil Express overboarded people and made an offer of another roundtrip to CDO instead. Sayang! We should've get it. Hehe.

So unfortunate of me, I left my globe phone at condo and my sun cellphone was  running out of battery.  And yup, that was me, waiting for my phone to be charged while my boss is doing his own window shopping. Poor me!

Stolen shot. Photo credit from my boss. That was me ordering a coffee from beloved Starbucks :)

Then of course, after my work, there my boyfriend was, waiting for me despite the delayed flight. Someone deserved a dinner treat!



@ Kenny Roger's in NAIA 3

What he had: High Protein Meal 1/4 chicken, tuna vegetable salad & steamed rice

What I had: Classic Healthy Plate 1/4 chicken, fruit salad, vegetable salad & a muffin
And there he dropped me off to my condo where my sister was impatiently waiting for me. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment