Friday, December 28, 2012

12.28.12 Adventure: Sonya's Garden

Third stop: Sonya's Garden










Thank goodness for boyfie for introducing me to this place. Everything they serve here are fresh and organic foods. I was hesitant at first to try this for I might not enjoy our lunch date with their leafy menu, but then it's my boyfie's choice so there we were. I never thought I would enjoy it that much. The garden feel of the was really nice and the foods, although there weren't much of menus to choose from, the foods were great. I enjoyed it that much that I can't eat anymore. I was forcing myself to try everything up to the dessert course even though I was already full. Nonetheless, it was really a great experience and worth trying.

By the way, the time we went here, they were serving 3 receptions for wedding, a proof that Sonya's Garden is really popular even though it was a bit remote place.

No comments:

Post a Comment