Friday, December 28, 2012

12.28.12 Adventure: Cliffhouse

Sixth Stop: Cliffhouse (Fruits in Ice Cream and Mochiko's Mochi)



The sixth stop was at Cliffhouse. The original plan was coffee at Starbucks and dessert at Bag of Beans, but since boyfriend wanted the Taal Lake view for chilling and relaxing after a tiring day, we went for the Cliffhouse instead. Still a good choice though. We had Banoffee Ice Cream at Fruits in Ice Cream and an i-don’t-know-some-kind-of-vanilla-with-red-beans-flavor from Mochiko’s Mochi. It was both our first time to try Mochi Ice Cream. So many firsts this day, huh? :)

And last stop was UST. Too bad we were a bit late for the Christmas Lights. Restaurants and Food Chains around the area were closed too as people on UST were on Christmas Vacation. I was also waiting for the right time to pop my surprise slash Christmas gift for him. The day was about to end but the purpose of us dating that day was still undone. We even had witnessed two fireworks display that night, the stars were signaling me to give it to him, but rats in my heart prevented me to do so.  Until then, the driver who fetched me came. And there, before I rode our car, I confessed my love for him. I don’t even know if he heard it but I confirmed it after. I was too chicken to shout it out loud in front of him. Too bad, I gave it in the most unromantic way, but I was glad I made him so happy. It was after all the best gift I can give him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment